We have reviewed the possibility of resuming our classes in April 2021, but feel it best to continue to postpone until the fall. This means that the next session could potentially be held from late September to late November and registration would be held in early September. Hopefully by that time more people will have been vaccinated and the threat of new strains will have diminished. Please stay tuned for more details to be provided on our website by mid-August.
If you have any questions, please contact Barb at email@example.com.