Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Class Update 2020-21

Due to the difficulty in ensuring physical distancing in our small studio, we have decided to postpone both our fall and winter classes in 2020-21. We hope to be able to offer classes again in the spring of 2021 and will provide a further update by the middle of March. 

We regret any disappointment this may cause, but feel it is a necessary precaution at this time. If you have questions or concerns please contact Barb at bajmacdonald@gmail.com.

No comments: